(This is the May 29th letter sent via my weekly newsletter to supporters. If you wish to receive “news from the campaign trail,” subscribe by filling out this online form.)
Countdown to the June 7 Election Day: 10 days – when our Province’s fortunes can change for the better!
The PCs are an experienced and talented caucus, ready and able to make a difference on the first day of the new mandate. We are quite excited by the ringing endorsement of former Mississauga Mayor, the legendary (and lifetime Liberal) Hazel McCallion. You will want to see Hazel’s short video.
Here in Kanata-Carleton, I hope to bring a positive voice of change for our community. It has been a long campaign process for me, dating back more than 2 years when I was battling for the nomination race. In this time, I have knocked on more than 15,000 doors and I lost count of the number of community meetings I attended. It has been a real pleasure speaking with individuals, associations and businesses. I would be honoured to take our interests to Queen’s Park to work with you on making our community even better.
Over the last few weeks I have been repeating many conversations about issues that matter most to us in Kanata-Carleton.
– accessible universal health care
– cleaning up the hydro mess
– fiscal stewardship to pay for government services and programs
– relief for farm and rural communities
– my open door for community groups
I have also been busy introducing and re-introducing myself. For those talking about my PC candidacy this week, let me share links to the answers for voters’ 5 most frequently-asked-questions.
1) Who is Merrilee Fullerton? Here’s the answer.
2) What are Merrilee Fullerton’s major concerns? Here’s the answer.
3) What are people saying about her? Here’s the answer.
4) Where can I see one of her flyers? Direct them here.
5) Where can I get more info? Direct them to the website.
Please do what you can to get our message out. Have people connect with our campaign office if they have something specific they wish to talk about: 613-435-1716 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep referring people to our website for answers in the days ahead.
Many thanks for your continued support – together we are making this happen,
Dr. Merrilee Fullerton